IPHONE Users please read

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Freaky!!

From OP from the link:

This is going to sound weird and I just want to know if this has happened to anyone yet and if so, what to do to fix it.

So I am sitting at my house the other day with a few friends and my friend calls and I said, "Oh Rich is calling" and so I answer and he says, "Yo, I heard you say I was calling before you even picked up the phone". I was like whaat? So then when he came over and he heard my ringtone, he said he heard that through the phone too when he called.

So I went upstairs and called my cell phone through my house phone and I heard the phone ring then I heard my cell phone ringer through the phone I was on. Then I heard my friends talking in my room cutting in and out. Now, they didnt even pick up the phone since it was still ringing so what is causing them to hear before I pick up? Should I just go and get a new phone or has this happened to someone before?

Sounds like it's with a lot of people, and a GSM issue, not just iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I just checked mine and thankfully I don't have the problem

JRV

Reaction score
This seems like a big issue but not a lot of info here. Whats happening with this flaw? Seems pretty big.

Reaction score
Freaky!!

From OP from the link:

Sounds like it's with a lot of people, and a GSM issue, not just iPhone.

this will be a phone issue only, not the wireless company. There is NOT any software in the switch that can cause your cell phone's microphone to be activated. Its the software/firmware inside the phone.

or you could have another problem if the feds are watching you or people you know.

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1035_22-6140191.html

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
Has anyone on here actually had this problem? Neither mine nor my partners seems to do this although his Lexus has always had a weird bluetooth random problem where sometimes when he calls me from the car or I call him in the car I can hear his XM playing on top of his voice although he says inside his car it is muted and he hears nothing but me talking. It has done that ever since we bought that car though with multiple phones. Just curious if any of us "reliable" people have experienced it or is it "those other people" on "that other board" that might be Apple haters for that matter :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2011 MBP 13" i5
Yep, I have this problem. I cant figure it out either...Weird

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
That is very interesting problem. My buddy has an iPhone and I call him all the time and I don't hear him before he picks up.

Thats just straight up weird!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2ghz Core Duo 2gb Ram 160gb Hard Drive
that use to happen on my Nokia 8260 with my bluetooth headset. Its pretty cool sometimes. Im sure your not the first person to experience this issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I had my gf call me from her T-Mobile cell and she couldnt hear me. I was screaming into it before I picked up.
Bryan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
Man, that could be embarrassing!

Ring.....ring....."Oh no, not this idiot again".....ring....ring

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.