Whoohoo, iPhone stickers from DecalGirl!

Reaction score
Good find. I like mine the way it is though. ;)

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
ooo -

Each skin includes a special download code to allow you to get a free matching background wallpaper (as shown).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
I would have a hard time covering up the apple logo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
eh, there won't be any doubt to anyone it's an iPhone. I like the stickers (tattoos, skins whatever you call them) but the matching background seems a little wasted since you only see it between waking up the phone and sliding the unlock graphic.

If Apple had to do with black the the antenna, I would have preferred a full black back rather than a 2-tone style. I heard the back has to be black for the antenna, but I have no idea why. Anyone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
oh is that what that is? why is it on the bottom?

hhhmmm odd. I like the silver back, but... the two tone is kinda odd.

still love it!!!! (skins are prettty sweet too!!!!!)

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
eh, there won't be any doubt to anyone it's an iPhone. I like the stickers (tattoos, skins whatever you call them) but the matching background seems a little wasted since you only see it between waking up the phone and sliding the unlock graphic.

If Apple had to do with black the the antenna, I would have preferred a full black back rather than a 2-tone style. I heard the back has to be black for the antenna, but I have no idea why. Anyone?

It's black because it's plastic. It didn't have to be black, it had to be plastic for the antenna, which they colored black to match the styling. That's all.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.