Shipping

Reaction score
How long approximately would a stock model Black MacBook take to deliver to New York? I know Apple is in CA, which is why I'm giving you my location.

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I would bet there to be warehouses across the country. I'd say at most 5 days. I'd say at minimum 2-3 days. I don't know though. Why don't you just go to an Apple store? I know there are plenty around the NY area. If you're just going to get a stock model, then I would be surprised for an Apple store not to have one in stock. Good luck with you MacBook :)

Reaction score
I doubt those Macbooks are stored in California anyway.

Reaction score
Apple has warehouses and distributors around the country to ship to various regions in the US. My friend's Macbook arrived 4 days after ordering a couple of months ago. You may want to call up Apple to get more of an accurate estimate on how long it will take at this time.

Or you could visit an Apple Store. You guys do have that really nice Fifth Avenue one...

OP
Title27GT
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I would bet there to be warehouses across the country. I'd say at most 5 days. I'd say at minimum 2-3 days. I don't know though. Why don't you just go to an Apple store? I know there are plenty around the NY area. If you're just going to get a stock model, then I would be surprised for an Apple store not to have one in stock. Good luck with you MacBook :)

It's a gift from my father, who lives in Texas. I would love to walk into the Apple Store 5th Avenue (the one with the huge glass cube) and walk out with my MacBook but I don't think my dad is gonna trust a 1,500 dollar check in the mail. I think he wants to order it directly.

softtack, NYC has two, there's one in Soho as well :)

Reaction score
I would love to walk into the Apple Store 5th Avenue (the one with the huge glass cube) and walk out with my MacBook

i know!! ur so lucky that store looks beautifully fantastique so the french say

i live in england and we only have like 6 stores in the uk its unfair i wish i lived in NYC

:(

that store rocks even though ive never been there ha ha

OP
Title27GT
Reaction score
i know!! ur so lucky that store looks beautifully fantastique so the french say

i live in england and we only have like 6 stores in the uk its unfair i wish i lived in NYC

:(

that store rocks even though ive never been there ha ha

Well I was just there 30 minutes ago.
Picked up a wireless mighty mouse.
I didn't buy the MB though, since it's a birthday gift. CURSE SUMMER BIRTHDAYS!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.