• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

POWNCE Alpha testing: New social networking project.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
Hey guys, Im currently testing out this new social networking project called Pownce. Its currently invite-only, but I have six invites I can give away to anyone interested. Also, anyone that gets invited immediately receives an additional 6 invites to send to friends.

I hope you guys are interested. If this spreads throughout MacForums, I think it might make this community even stronger than it already is.

Ask me in this thread for an invite, and I will PM you with one. Once you have your account, please feel free to share your invites with other members.

I hope you like it!

http://www.pownce.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM + 20" ACD
(I'm not interested in an invite (just making a comment), but the offer is greatly appreciated)

A quick look around the site and I was really reminded of Twitter. Just a thought.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.