Why Did You Buy An iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D, 2 Gig.
Why?
To me it got everything i needed, and i got use for everything it does.

mi6

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 2gig ram
Really... even stock tracker?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Really... even stock tracker?

I would use stock tracker if I had one to watch my mutual funds, even though it's not a healthy habit for long-term investments. (I programmed one of the store displays for my funds :) it was so easy! )I love my stock tracker widget!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I was coming from a voice only plan with a freebie motorola phone with no bells and whistles. I had been looking into a blackberry for a while but with the iPhone I got to stick with AT&T, had no early termination fee, and my service is only $20/month more, which to me is fantastic for unlimited data. I also find the phone to be very well designed, and the biggest con's that reviews have been pointing out are nonissues for me

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
I hate the stock tracker. I will never use it. I really wish i could replace it with something else. a different widget perhaps?!?!

So Far the iphone does everything i need perfectly
Except MMS. but i think i will get over that by just using Email.

I absoultly love it. I almost am glad that its not music tones for ring tones right now, Im pretty confident that will come but i like the standard ones and they are quite pleasant to hear.

This phone is amazing. I dont care what any of the stupid negative reviews "it doesnt surf the web fast enough" "the keyboard is anoying"

people expect things to be 2nd nature the second you get it- come on now! of course the touch screen keyboard is going to be awkward. When i first got a qwerty phone i couldnt type at all! so slow.

anyways. I got the phone because
it makes and recieves calls
it can hold a little music for when i dont have my 60g video ipod
i can text, a lot.
i can recieve emails and respond
I can check the weather
It is absolutly gorgeous. Fashionable.
SCRATCH RESISTANT!

oh, and it works with my mac. unlike every other smartphone.
-your choice- windows mobile or a CD that is PC only.

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
I am in canada so it is moot but I did want it because my palm and my blackberry don't work that well with my mac. But to find out that it does not sync with ical any better than the palm sucks. Now it is just an ipod I can't take to the the gym

That said if it does come to canada I will be the first to buy one because it is better than my blackberry.

Reaction score
I bought it because I needed a new mp3 player and new phone. So it was a no brainer for me. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.