Reason stops my wireless mouse

Reaction score
I've got Reason 3.0.5 up and running on my Macbook. I use a MS wireless mouse that uses one usb port. I have an M-Audio O2 controller plugged into my other usb port. When I start up Reason it will cause my mouse to stop working (the green light on the usb wireless receiver is still on), although my controller still works. When I shut down Reason my mouse starts working again.

Does anyone know how I can use both my O2 controller and wireless mouse at the same time in Reason? I can't figure out what's going on here. Thanks for any assistance.

OP
P
Reaction score
I just wanted to add an additional note, I just tried the same thing w/ Garageband and I get the same behavior. My mouse stops working when my controller is on and I'm using Garageband.

OP
P
Reaction score
Fixed

In case anyone else has this problem, I just realized that if I plug in and turn on my controller, than my mouse, and finally start an audio app everything works fine. For some reason any other order will stop my mouse from working.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.