PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the microsoft OOPS!

pythonman
06-15-2007, 11:22 AM
I was flipping through the channels one day and I saw that microsoft was using a new program to convert what you were saying into a cmd for the cpu to process. As the IT was giving an example as to how it works, he said a few quotes and the machine just did not want to listen to him. He said a few quotes and the machine kept on giving false answers towards the question.
Big OOP's!

How is Microsoft QoS, to me not good!

Dillinger-63
06-15-2007, 12:37 PM
That means the software is out of beta and ready to sell.

Village Idiot
06-15-2007, 12:42 PM
I was flipping through the channels one day and I saw that microsoft was using a new program to convert what you were saying into a cmd for the cpu to process. As the IT was giving an example as to how it works, he said a few quotes and the machine just did not want to listen to him. He said a few quotes and the machine kept on giving false answers towards the question.
Big OOP's!

How is Microsoft QoS, to me not good!

Some times things don't always work as planned. Big deal.

dekan
06-15-2007, 12:42 PM
Yah, I saw a video, where people put soundfiles on a website and with which they were able to delete files on the guys computer, who has that voice control thing activated and visits this website.

There you go (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWYigh839gI)

RONE
06-15-2007, 01:34 PM

Hahaha

Nabooly
06-15-2007, 02:45 PM

haha lol

knightlie
06-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Some times things don't always work as planned. Big deal.

Yeah, but most of them try and fix them - Microsoft will just sell it like that.

fleurya
06-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Yah, I saw a video, where people put soundfiles on a website and with which they were able to delete files on the guys computer, who has that voice control thing activated and visits this website.

There you go (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWYigh839gI)

That guy was boring as dirt. The computer could have given a more lively presentation. If it wasn't for his smile and thumbs up at the end, I would swear he wasn't a real person.

smurfy
06-15-2007, 05:00 PM
ya its called Speech Recognition.

Also, old news.

But still. HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA.