english help files

L

lemon

hello
hello. i have just started working for a japanese company using os 9.2. Unfortunately i cant read japanese which is making things very difficult. I need to have english help files with a search capability so i can find what im looking for or compare the two. I thought i could leave the .pdf files on the desktop and access them when necessary.
Where can i find these files, please. Or is there a better solution apart from buying an english op, which my company cant do.
Also, does anybody know of a free music streaming application and where it is so i can listen to some home-grown music?????
thank you for your time
lemon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
One idea may be to look at help searches on line I guess and if you have specific help questions, post them here - someone will reply. If you have iTunes there are radio stations available on that

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
search versiontracker for something your looking for... or go to a school to learn japanese :)

itunes works great

OP
K

kXn

What kind of help files do you need?
Cause MacOS has a nice help system if you look for something System related...
Tell me if you need it, I could stuff my help files and put 'em on my webspace...
Else, yeah, the web is a place where you'll find everything...

iTunes, iTunes!!! :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.