PDA

View Full Version : Oh God NO!

Hellerphant
05-28-2007, 11:42 PM
OH GOD

My mac was supposed to arrive today, so I called the shipping company and they said "hey, only one of the two parcels are here. Would you like to pick one up today?" and I was thinking please be the mac please be the mac, please be the mac

Went in and it wasn't the mac, turned out to be the Carry bag I ordered from Apple :(

BUT it will be in here tomorrow morning at 4:30am (all things running smoothly) which means I can pick it up on my way to work at 8:00!

Was upset, but I guess this extra waiting will make tomorrow all the more special

coach_z
05-28-2007, 11:54 PM
yea the smaller thing always arives first....i got my applecare the day before my powermac
-chris

smurfy
05-29-2007, 08:19 AM
OH GOD

My mac was supposed to arrive today, so I called the shipping company and they said "hey, only one of the two parcels are here. Would you like to pick one up today?" and I was thinking please be the mac please be the mac, please be the mac

Went in and it wasn't the mac, turned out to be the Carry bag I ordered from Apple :(

BUT it will be in here tomorrow morning at 4:30am (all things running smoothly) which means I can pick it up on my way to work at 8:00!

Was upset, but I guess this extra waiting will make tomorrow all the more special

yay!

what kind of mac is it?

Carol247
05-29-2007, 11:56 AM
The waiting game...it's hard on all of us especially when it's a Mac we're waiting for! :D

But look what you have ahead...have fun! :)

iKitten
05-29-2007, 12:07 PM
This is why I bought at local authorized reseller. I knew I'd go bonkers waiting for delivery!

mac smalls
05-29-2007, 02:55 PM
wow i thought it was something crazy like they lost your mac or something

Nabooly
05-29-2007, 09:55 PM
wow i thought it was something crazy like they lost your mac or something

haha me too! I thought it was another oen of those horror stories :o

rockworthy
05-29-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm playing the waiting game as well. Odered my 24" imac with upgrades last Tuesday. I thought I woulda had it Friday or even today since the holiday was yesterday. I called my reseller twice and they dont have it. I'll have to wait til tomorrow I guess.:Grimmace: