• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Guy sellin Ad Space on Macbook Pro.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I don't think he's going to make it. He's better off getting those suckers who pay money to see a video of him smashing his old laptop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Actually, there was some girl who did this a little while back. I think a good portion of her Macbook Pro was paid for via laser etched ads.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
One of the guys that was some how related to this posted on vwvortex a little while ago. He had Yojimbo etched on his. Really cool idea, just seems like it could be a real pain in the rear to keep it up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
So this loser works
....for a busy real estate office on Newbury Street that gets tons of foot traffic and I would be using this laptop as both my personal and professional computer.
yet, he is
completely broke and can't afford to replace him
This crap is no better than any of those other lazy kids who want expensive things, but want other people to pay for it. This joker needs to learn responsibility and earn the money himself.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
I bought my MBP with about 1/3 of my tax return. Heh... getting married to a full-time student does wonders for buying off Uncle Sam, lol.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.