PDA

View Full Version : A video by Lizzie Palmer

johntalin
05-22-2007, 02:00 PM
The pictures say it all.
The following is the hottest thing on the internet and on Fox News today.
Lizzie Palmer put this YouTube program together.
She is 15 years old.
There have been over 3,000,000 hits.
In case you missed it, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1

Sherman Homan
05-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Powerful and excellent.

MUDCRABS
05-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Very nice and moving clip

mathogre
05-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Wow. Amazing. Thank you. VirtRep. http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/mac_images/images/icons/icon14.gif

DaYCEnt
05-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Thank you for putting that out. My new brother-in-law is over there now, and he was in transit going back after his wedding when his team was hit. The story about 4 dead, 3 missing, that's his crew. Please pass this video out. I served over there twice, and it's no easy thing to not know if you or the guy next to you will make it home.
Thank You, Lord, for your protection over our troops worldwide.

Ghostshadow
05-22-2007, 08:07 PM
But,

what about the innocent families? Brothers, sisters, moms, dads, cousins, uncles, nephews. The ones that are getting killed because of us. Don't they get any vouch for living a life, or being put to "rest" by some one else's hand? How's come there isn't a video for them? They have done nothing wrong. They deserve the same.

chrisranjana
05-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Warm photographs. a job well done.

Audio.Trench
05-23-2007, 12:24 AM
w00t.. more support for innocent killing and death.

johntalin
05-23-2007, 01:45 AM
I support our troops and all other soldiers from around the world. I don't support the war. It takes guts to follow orders and do what they are doing.
I have belonged to The American Legion, wrote letters to the soldiers and mailed the necessary supplies as much as I could.
They are people, not just soldiers.

Audio.Trench
05-23-2007, 11:52 AM
I personally think it takes more guts for these soldiers to stand up and say "hey! This isn't our war" and for them to actually do something to help people instead of killing or getting killed.

Maybe I'm just biased against the military in general since I lived on a military base for over half my life. Who knows?

fleurya
05-23-2007, 12:39 PM
I support the troops by trying to get them home from a senseless battle as soon as possible before they have to take another human life or get killed themselves. That's what I support.

johntalin
05-25-2007, 06:57 PM
I have belonged to The American Legion, wrote letters to the soldiers and mailed the necessary supplies as much as I could.
They are people, not just soldiers.

If anyone likes to get involved in helping the troops, once in a while, there is a need for people like you and me to purchase supplies that they ask for, and either the Legion will mail the supplies to the troops, or you could directly.
The list becomes available to me occasionally.
Please leave your user name here: