Will iPhone sync with Entourage?

Reaction score
I've tried to keep up with the iPhone news and know it's limited but does anyone know if it's going to sync with Entourage? I'm purchasing a new MBP as soon as the updates come out (I'm hoping for June 11th) and I'd like to set it up to use Entourage but I'm wondering if that will sync with the iPhone for contacts, tasks, etc.? This integration is important to me so if that isn't a feature I may well have to stick to using Mail, iCal, and Address Book. I know they are good programs but I run a home based business and am not sure if they will do everything I need.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
I'm guessing not

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I agree with iRye, it probably won't. Apple will want you to use its own programs with the iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
Microsoft Entourage installs with a sync conduit that can keep it in sync with iCal, Address Book, and Mail. With this in mind, you could theoretically have everything from your Entourage account automatically pushed to the standard Apple clients (which are quite robust, I must say!), who in turn share their info with iTunes for syncing with an iPod (and an iPhone, come release day). Using this logic, it shouldn't be too hard for an iPhone to sync with MS Entourage, though you may want to give a decent look at the free apps included with your new Mac. They may surprise you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
Indeed, ive never used entourage but Address Book, iCal, and mail are great applications. absolutly wonderfl! I sync'd my razr with address book so, incase my sim card is damaged, theres all my contacts. Im planning on adding everyones email and whatnot for when i have my iphone! oh man its going to be great!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
i love all these questions :)

lets see when the iphone comes out... i guarentee the mac community will come up with solutions, and probably fast ones

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.