Flash card file/picture viewer?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Is there an app, or somethign that I can use to view the files on my 2gb SD card?

Everytime I want to see the pics I've taken, I have to import them via iPhoto, and it's just a pain. I want to be able to see what's on the flash disk without even having to use iPhoto.

Any apps or hardware solutions?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
finder.

just use the icon preview, mount the card on a usb card reader (if your camera doesn't mount so finder can see it).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Finder....

...or Image Capture.

Either one is better than using iPhoto.

OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
finder.

just use the icon preview, mount the card on a usb card reader (if your camera doesn't mount so finder can see it).

Yeah, my camera doesn't mount it on the desktop, that's the only reason I'm asking..

I'll try ImageCapture and see how that goes.

Thanks!

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
card readers are super cheap and easy to use. plus you don't eat camera battery or have to deal with cords. i never connect my cameras to my computers.
:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2,33GHz C2D 2GB RAM 256MB video + LCD Samsung 20" 206BW + Maxtor OneTouch III 500GB
open then on finder, select all images, and preview them as a slideshow (contextual menu item)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.