• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

hi, i'm a...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
Hi I'm a Marvel.....and I'm a DC lolol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
:D :D Great post eric :D:D

~~ TS ~~

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Some one should make one for say I'm a Ford & I'm a chevy, Or I am a Gibson Guitar & I am a Fender Guitar, ETC.

Funny one Eric.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
That's hilarious! Good post Eric.

But it does bring up a good point. When am I going to see The Green Lantern hit the big screen?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I think the whole superhero thing is losing steam again. Did anyone else think Spiderman 3 was extremely poorly done?? I would be surprised to see another. Another Hulk after the last flop would be surprising too, but they did make a decent comeback in the Batman series with Batman Begins.

Reaction score
Did anyone else think Spiderman 3 was extremely poorly done?? I would be surprised to see another.
I was dragged kicking and screaming to Spiderman II. But I get a kick out J.K. Simmons, who plays the over-the-top newspaper editor. He's the same guy who plays Skoda — the shrink named after a car — on Lawn Order.

Spiderman III is universally panned by the critics, so I won't bother with it. Anyway, Tobey Maguire has all the screen presence of Clint Howard.

OP
eric

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
don't disparage clint howard like that...

;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
Clint Howard is perhaps one of the most hideous creatures to stalk the Earth. I'm sorry, it had to be said. I did a side by side comparison and had some interesting results:

72570.jpg

pic4.jpg

Now, which one is Clint? EXACTLY

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I heard an interview with Kirsten Dunst complaining about having to do a third one, then caught word that there are plans in the works to make up to a 7th. I don't really think they'll make it that high.

Reaction score
I heard an interview with Kirsten Dunst complaining about having to do a third one, then caught word that there are plans in the works to make up to a 7th. I don't really think they'll make it that high.

Ya there isnt much more they can do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.