• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

MacBook Santa Rosa Release???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Santa Rosa MacBooks are coming out??? I need a new computer BADLY and I need to know if I should wait or go ahead and get the BlackBook that I was set to buy. It had 2gb ram and a 160gb HD. Any news about SRwould be much appreciated,
Thanks,
Burton8219

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2Ghz C2D, 2GB ram
There is no news, and there wont be untill Apple releases them. If you need one badly, go ahead and buy one. You wont be dissappointed. The current generation MB are incredibly fast and very up to date. It beats most wintel laptops by a long shot.
My guess is that if apple were to release an update for their MB line it would be at the same time leopard comes out, which is in october.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.