S2 Sports Walkman MP3 Player

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
Does anybody know if the S2 Sports® Walkman® MP3 PlayerNW-S205F will work on OSx?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
When you say "work".. are you asking if it will connect to, and allow you to drag/drop songs onto the player?

If it connects via USB or firewire... then it should work fine.

OP
joe.morgan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
sorry i should have been a bit clearer - will the sony software for transfering music work on osx?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
The disk will not work unless it is Mac compatible... :)Dobvious, I know:D)
Maybe look at the disk or the box and see if it mentions anything about Mac or OS X.

If the Player works like all the players I have used (like an external disk) then you really won't need any software... You would just plug it in... then drag your songs and drop them on the player.

OP
joe.morgan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i haven't bought one yet. I have a samsung k5 which wasn't mac compatable but used my old dears laptop. but now want to get something that works on osx and quite fancy this sony sport walkman to go running with (im a not a fan of itunes or ipod) but i cant find anything about the software working on OSX

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Sony's software is Windows only, whether you can use it as USB drive or not, i'm not sure.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.