Sound Card

Reaction score
Okay, right now I have a PC and I want to get a MAC because this PC is garbage and MAC is better by FAR....so heres my situation...

First of all Im a DJ, I use Serato Scratch Live on my Macbook Pro and everything with that is money in the bank, NOW I use my PC for recording which I use with ADOBE AUDITION 1.5 software, The sound card I use is an EMU 0404, definitely has to be upgraded from the OEM stuff to the bigger n better stuff in order to get good quality...now with a MAC, what is a super big sound card that can handle recording with a Studio? the connectors that come out of my soundcard for recording are WHITE/RED analog 1/4 inch Inputs....Im gonna order my MAC soon but before I do I just wanna do reasearch and see what I need to get in order to run this studio, any help is MUCH appreciated, thank you for your time

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.