• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Non-hostile debate: Apple vs. Microsoft

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
I am 20 mins into it, it seems good! Check it out. 2 hours long total and its 2 parts, 1 hour each.

Part 1

Part 2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Watched about 10 minutes of it, looks like good stuff.

I will listen to the rest of it in the car via iPod later tonight.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
interesting stuff. Thanks for the post.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Thanks Skye, this should be a very good debate. I got into it about 30 minutes but can't watch it all today.
I think it will be interesting, however no matter what those guys say, I LOVE my Mac!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I haven't watched the second half yet, but Apple guy comes off as a little arrogant and doesn't offer much to the conversation. Right from his intro he attacks Windows while the other guys show respect to OS X. He can only comment when they talk about something related directly to OS X or he can fit in a little jab at Windows. When the conversation leads away from OS talk, he has nothing to offer and sits there like a lump.

I think they could have found someone better to represent the OS X side of the debate.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I haven't watched the second half yet, but Apple guy comes off as a little arrogant and doesn't offer much to the conversation. Right from his intro he attacks Windows while the other guys show respect to OS X. He can only comment when they talk about something related directly to OS X or he can fit in a little jab at Windows. When the conversation leads away from OS talk, he has nothing to offer and sits there like a lump.

I think they could have found someone better to represent the OS X side of the debate.

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/member.php?find=lastposter&t=58731

:cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.