Mac multimedia.

J

Jon Lane

Friends,

We have questions we cannot answer concerning advanced Mac multimedia. If anyone wouldn't mind lending a hand at http://www.theaudioinsider.com/forum/ we would appreciate it. The topic is under "Swans speakers."

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Just tell us your problem here. I dont feel like searching for the issues... and im not shur anyone else wants to either.

But ill be glad to lend a hand.

OP
J

Jon Lane

Originally posted by Graphite@May 1 2003, 01:36 PM
Just tell us your problem here. I dont feel like searching for the issues... and im not shur anyone else wants to either.

But ill be glad to lend a hand.
Thanks for the offer - I'll ask them to head over here.

This question really is about finding the best choices for sound for high-end Mac multimedia. I've some users who are asking me questions I cannot answer (I'm a hifi guy, not a Mac media guy.) I think they're trying to find the best assortment of premium sound cards...

Thanks
Jon Lane
Partner, The Audio Insider.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Hmm.. I dont even have a sound card.. though I do alot of sound work with Sound Studio...

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I use Sound Studio also. I have not looked in to any sound cards.

Can you replace of change a sound card in any Apple products, like you can on a PC?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.