Can you get Airport Disk and Base station Printer to work with WinXP under Parallels?

Reaction score
I just bought a new Airport Extreme Base Station and have a USB hub on it and it is connected to a USB Drive as well as a USB Printer. My Macbook Pro recognizes both of these items without any problems at all.
The problem is I'm running Windows XP under Parallels. I have installed the WinXP part of the Airport software. When I go through the Bonjour printer setup it finds my printer for a split second and then when I try to install a driver it says the printer no longer exists.
As well, when I try to set up the airport disk it finds the disk but then won't accept my password so I'm unable to connect.
I know this isn't a problem with my airport setup. I have a Windows XP desktop that connects to both my USB drive as well as the USB printer through the network (airport). Does anyone else have this problem or know what I could be doing wrong?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.