Adding more space to Windows?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.33GHz, 3GB RAM, 250GB HDD, OS X Leopard
I installed Vista Ultimate on my 80 GB Macbook using BootCamp. I assigned 18 GB for Windows and the rest for Mac OSX. My Windows hardrive is almost full and I was wondering if its possible to add a couple more gigs to Windows? Or is it too late?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Core2 Duo, 2.33MHZ, 160GB HD, 2GB RAM, ATI X1600 256 MB
You can, but you'll need to reformat the boot camp partition and reinstall everything. You can add a partition for storage, but that's not always ideal.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I see. So how exactly do I add a storage partition and will it be accessable by both Windows and Mac?

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Anyone? I really need to add more space to Windows so if I add another partition I want it to be accessable by windows.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So I take it from the silence that formatting is the only way :) . So I guess I'll do that. Just one thing though, if I format Windows using Disk Utility, the space will automatically add up to Macintosh HD right?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.