Windows keep booting to setup

Reaction score
I just installed boot camp and went thu the first windows set up part (blue screen and format) then at the end when it reboots and should load up the main windows setup it just boots to the blue screen set up again.

Also if i try to boot from my mac CD and choose start up disk, my mac partition is no where to be found. I'm beginning to sweat.

HELP!!!!

OP
B
Reaction score
I just went thu the first mac os stages of setup and my drive is not even there. neither the mac or windows partition, when i go to disc utility there is one partition on the drive called diskos1 which is not selectable and i cant run the repair or the disk permissions repair,

I had a 250 gb drive which i gave a 20 gb windows partition in boot camp assistant,

I cant load windows because the first setup keep booting and not the main setup, when i hold down option i do not get any disc option apart from the windows CD i have in the drive. my mac boot partition is not found when i boot from my mac cd in to start up disk.

WHATS GOING ON!!!

I followed the direction to the T. I made sure i selected c: as my windows partition in the windows set up.

Now i cant even reinstall mac os!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.