Will graphics programs run well under Parallels?

Reaction score
I have several Windows greeting card programs such as Greeting Card Factory, Hallmark Card Studio, CreataCard, etc. Will they run well under Parallels or will I need to use Boot camp?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
it might depend largely on the hardware requirements. With names like that, I wouldn't imagine they're really heavy duty programs that need large amounts of ram to run smoothly.

If you've got a fairly recent machine, my guess is that you shouldn't have any troubles running them.

Also, have you come across any mac equivalents? Surely there would be some freeware apps that do very similar things for you. I haven't tested it much (because the service is not available where I live) but I think iPhoto has some nice features like those apps.

I'm sure there would be some mac apps that do just the same thing (if not an actual mac version - check the websites of the companies making the software to find out) which would in the end, save a whole lot of messing about in windows just for only a handful of purposes. Macs and the software available for them are much more capable than most PC users would acknowledge ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.