• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Confused and Angry PC users

T

TylerMoney

Ok so, sometimes I'll be at school in a mac lab, and I'll be sitting next to someone who is primarily a pc user. Sometimes they just seems so confused and frustrated; which in turn confuses me. I use a pc, and now use a mac. I never experienced these problems...infact, the mac was easier to learn how to do more.

Alls I can figure is that there is just a bias, and they don't really want to learn it. This guy in my workgroup last night was getting pissed off at the mac for some reason (actually someone set up expose to work through the mouse...I tried to tell him, but he wasn't really listening..plus me saying expose meant nothing) so he just asked me to use the computer.

It's funny, confusing, and disappointing all at the same time. You can't say that about a lot of things.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Yeah it's kinda strange how hard it is for some people to adapt. I really wonder. I adapted to my Mac the day I set it up and to my pc running Linux the same...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
Sadly, some people don't want to switch. It's a strange phenomenon that will always boggle my mind.

My brother was anti- Mac at first, but once I told him about the wonders of the dock, he was amazed. A day or two later, his Doze machine crashed. :D Maybe that experience will get the rest of my family to convert to the Mac side of the Force. :)

On another note, one of my friends was telling me about her first experience with Windoze, and how frustrating it was for her. (She has an iMac). I thought it was pretty funny, but now that I have a Mac I understand what she meant. Oh wait, Windoze is frustrating. :rolleyes:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.