FL Studio

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
Just checking to see if there are any other FL Studio users out there? Since getting my MBP and Paralles I installed FL Studio 7.0 and am back to having some fun. I also have Reason 2.5 that I tinker with too, but really prefer FL Studio.

cas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz 512mb Mac OSX 10.4.8
:O

i leave FL when i get my MB..

but..

i miss it u_u

hehehe

i haven't tried paralles yet but i will give it a try :)

OP
Dillinger-63
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
:O

i leave FL when i get my MB..

but..

i miss it u_u

hehehe

i haven't tried paralles yet but i will give it a try :)

FL Studio runs fantastic under Parallels. The only issue I'm dealing with is the MBP does not have a PCMCIA card slot for my Echo Indigo I/O and no one makes a ExpressCard sound card yet so I'm stuck with the built in sound card and the latency with it is the pits.

Reaction score
Hey, i stopped using fruity loops when i got my macbook. I tried using it with bootcamp, but windows sucks on macs. I was just wondering what parallels you are using that FL works on?

OP
Dillinger-63
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey, i stopped using fruity loops when i got my macbook. I tried using it with bootcamp, but windows sucks on macs. I was just wondering what parallels you are using that FL works on?

The latest version of Parallels, and Windows XP Pro.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3|800Mhz|256MB Ram|ComboDrive|30GB HD|
I use fruity loops 6 on my pc and I love it.

cas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz 512mb Mac OSX 10.4.8
I installed FL using Crossover... it installed perfectly, but im having problems with the sound card, it doesn't detecta any, i try using an external soundcard (M-Audio Fast Track), but it still the same... im going to ask on the Bootcamp and Parallels: Windows, Linux, and Other OS forum.. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16ghz 15" MacBook Pro, black 30gb ipod video, black 2gb Nano.
i left FL Studio a while ago and when i got my mac i decided to start using Reason. Ive heard some amazing work on Reason, but couldnt stay away from FL, since it was the first tool i had ever used. I wish they would just make a mac version already!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
blech i hate FL studio...got it for my pc and used it for a day and couldnt figure it out....so i guess i should blame my lack of patience rather than the software....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16ghz 15" MacBook Pro, black 30gb ipod video, black 2gb Nano.
blech i hate FL studio...got it for my pc and used it for a day and couldnt figure it out....so i guess i should blame my lack of patience rather than the software....
its probably hands down the easiest software ive ever used.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.