No Bootcamp Login

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" Core 2 Duo - 2.16 GHz - 2Gb RAM - 256 Mb Graphics
Recently I installed Bootcamp, with some problems, but after everything, it all finally installed. Now when I get to the Windows Login screen, there isn't an account for me to login as, this screen shot should explain what I am seeing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/kman118/Untitled18.png

Now prior to this during the installation, I never got any option to make an account or anything like that. Any ideas to what I can do please??

I have also tried clicking all around the screen, and hitting every button I can, nothing works. the only way for me to shutdown is the button on the back of my machine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Try hitting F8 right before the Windows loading screen pops up (just hit it continuously after you select the Windows partition). Load the computer in safe mode and see if an Administrator option is available. Login through that and make yourself an account.

If that doesn't work, then you might want to give reintalling Windows a try.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" Core 2 Duo - 2.16 GHz - 2Gb RAM - 256 Mb Graphics
Well I seem to be getting closer each time. I got the administrative one to come up, but when I try putting any password in a message pops up saying it cannot find that domain, contact the administrator. Something that I noticed was when I booted in safe mode, on the top it said a whole bunch of stuff and after it is has.sp2 (service pack 2) but at the very end of that line of words, it said "Service Pack 1" is it supposed to say that? I have a service pack 2 xp disk though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
log in in safe mode as administrator and create another account. It should then show up as an option to log in to when you re-boot. At the log in type you have windows set to, it will not show the administrator account by default, and you apparently didn't create another account during installation.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.