• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Sleek Mac Desk

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9692757-1.html?tag=cnetfd.mt

Found this on Cnet Crave. Looks pretty good, but a desk designed specifically for mac would have a place to tuck away that MBP for an even cleaner look. I keep mine on the keyboard tray of my desk and use the wireless keyboard when I need to and tuck that away under there also when I don't.

Anyone else have any sleek, innovative desks to share?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
WOW. That looks very nice. I like the automatic up and down position so you can stand and work.

cant wait till they show the price of it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
This looks fabulous - just having built in cable routing ability would clean up many a desktop!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
That's not too bad... although it wouldn't match anything at my house. :p

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
eh. sleek? maybe. i can see how some like modern design like that, but to me it just seems ugly and too corporate office-like.

Reaction score
I like it! Don't know which I like best - the hidden cables or the option to raise/lower it so I can stand/sit. Nice looking! Thanks for the heads-up. Just as soon as they publish the price I will forward you my shipping address - thanks for the offer!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
I like it because it's so sleek and clean and that's my style. But it looks more like it's for an office rather than a home. Guess that's the one drawback for some people. Thanks for sharing it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Currently shopping for my first Mac.
Very nice desk! A little too modern though. It would be hard to fit that into any room decor without going completely "Jetsonish".

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.