Parallels + Synergy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro - 2.33GHz, 3GB RAM
Has anyone used synergy in conjunction with Parallels? I am running into a lot of keyboard issues (such as ctrl + alt + delete) as well as a few other key combos. Please post here if you have gone through the trouble of remapping keys and/or found out fixes...

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hi CerealKiller,

I only have one problem, "space key" doesn't work in guests. ::Oops:

I can not find more info for this errors.

If you find a workarround, please let me know.

Cheers,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
I have my keys setup as such
Andy's Blog: Proper Mapping of Modifer Keys for Synergy with Windows Server and Mac Client
But you didn't say what your synergy server was.

I have a windows pc, which is the synergy server, the mac -> which then runs parallels and using the setup in the link everything works as expected. Start is Command - but in Parallels it is Start again.

Are you using a Mac server, and client? - with the client running Parallels? What is your synergy setup?

A

AbhimanyuAryan

Did you fix it?

Has anyone used synergy in conjunction with Parallels? I am running into a lot of keyboard issues (such as ctrl + alt + delete) as well as a few other key combos. Please post here if you have gone through the trouble of remapping keys and/or found out fixes...

Thanks in advance.

I was have same problem. I have Windows 10 installed in Parallels....I have installed Synergy free(1.4.18)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The post you are referring to is over 9 years old.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.