Hidden Details from the iPhone Keynote

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Four things about the iPhone that you probably overlooked from Steve Job's MacWorld keynote. They include what the calendar application looks like, how you'll view traffic in Google Maps, another way to scroll through long lists and how ringtones may ultimately work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALQwmQrM-Z8

OP
KoDorSean
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
I found it very interesting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
wonderful, i was wondering if the calendar would be pda worthy...looks fine enough for my needs

Reaction score
Brilliant video. Ringtones bug me though.

Pricing it properly will be a problem.

Reaction score
Great video, thanks for sharing it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
That was great, thanks for the link. Unfortunately I have to wait for Verizon if it ever happens.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
If I own a song, and have to buy a ringtone of the same song, I would be very upset. Why can't a person just designate a song for a ringtone? Stop being so greedy!! Don't make us buy the same song twice!

With my motorola, I have software that allows me to take any Mp3 and turn it into a ringtone. Saves me lots of money on ringtones and is just the way it should work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
heey that was very cool. Attention to detail! Although- frown on the ringtones thing.

In case you kidlings didn't know- If you have a bluetooth phone...
Itunes --> garage band > cut the song to an 20 seconds you want > export to itunes > convert to Mp3 > Bluetooth Send File > voila!

But, I think the ringtone thing is going to be nearly impossible to get around... OR maybe... they will let you use your songs but the section is for people who... like dont have music? lol... hhmm.. I guess we will wait and see! it would be pretty stupid if you had to buy the same song twice.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.