which speakers

A

appleboy

i just bought a new g5 and was wondering what kind of speakers i should get for it. I am looking for the best deal and would like any opinions.
I really want to spend under $150 but want all suggestions

thanks

OP
W

Wapa18

appleboy said:
i just bought a new g5 and was wondering what kind of speakers i should get for it. I am looking for the best deal and would like any opinions.
I really want to spend under $150 but want all suggestions

thanks

i have JBL creature speakers, and they're awesome. they were only $129 when i got them, and now they have creature speakers 2, which are only $99. better speakers for a lower price. they give really great sound, and i have no complaints with them. they look pretty cool too.

OP
A

adam80

I second the Creature Speakers if your looking to spend under $150. If your willing to spend $50 more though the Soundsticks w/ iSub are awsome, though they are $199.

OP
M

Mac Apple

adam80 said:
I second the Creature Speakers if your looking to spend under $150. If your willing to spend $50 more though the Soundsticks w/ iSub are awsome, though they are $199.

The Soundsticks are brilliant, i recommend these speakers because the sound quality on them is really really good. and they look cool of course :)

OP
J

jasonf

I own the Harmon/Kardon Soundsticks with the iSub and I love them. They look cool, and for small speakers they pack a wallop on sound. The only thing I have against them is that they have installed a soft blue light inside the iSub and not inside the soundsticks themselves. I wish they would have done all 3 this way, but overall they are awesome.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.