• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

2007: Year of the Mac..

Reaction score
Steve Jobs said some great things were in store for the Mac this year and this was going to be the year of the Mac.

Leopard was previewed last August, but with the best parts yet to come - I wonder what great things are in store?

What really eye-popping new additions could there be. I'm not talking iWork. Just OSX. They would have to be on the order of Time Machine and they probably are - just what, I cannot fathom - maybe some of you have some ideas. I suspect we are going to see something spectacular for desktop computing. Time Machine, Spaces and Core Animation are nice, but I have a feeling something really Headline Capturing is coming down the pike from Apple that going to blow away Microsoft and Vista! I'm sure there will be more stuff in iWeb this year but this has got to be something incredible!

Any ideas?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.