iSIGHT drivers for XP or Vista PLEASEE

Reaction score
I need to isight drivers, can anyone send them to me, [email protected] i need them for vista because the mac drivesr cd wont completely install, any ideas please

Reaction score
There is no Vista-compatible iSight driver yet. Vista is not officially supposed to be able to run on Boot Camp, yet. It will come with the final release, though.

OP
J
Reaction score
do you know where i can just get the xp driver and try that, as i said the installation of all the drivers in the installation setup apple give you fails near end.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
check ur email :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Cool. Let us know if they work. Those are the XP drivers.

OP
J
Reaction score
thanks 4 the help man but the drivers only work with xp, they install fine but when i try to view the webcam its just black, thats all i see. Thanks for letting me try though, just gonna have to wait for apple to make the vista ones.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Cool. Didn't know if they would work or not. Another thing that's irritating about Windows is having to get new drivers every time. You'd think they would be more backwards compatible with drivers like the older Windows versions were.

OP
J
Reaction score
ye one word for ya...... Microsoft .. lets change the world by annoying ppl and changing everything

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
Cool. Didn't know if they would work or not. Another thing that's irritating about Windows is having to get new drivers every time. You'd think they would be more backwards compatible with drivers like the older Windows versions were.

That's a bit unfair don't you think? It's not as if they're like Apple and know the exact specs of every computer that it'll be run on. They have to rely on the hardware vendors to update their drivers, and they give them a lot of time to do so. In this case, the hardware vendor didn't have them ready on time but says they'll get them done eventially.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.