torrent question??

Reaction score
I'm using a combination of bittorrent and azureus to download my torrents. I've had some success. But sometimes I wait for a download to finish, then try to open the file, and nothing happens. I open up file info and it says the file size is 0 kb. So if the file is zero kbs, then why did I just spend an hour or so downloading? Anyone have this experience? BTW I'm using OSX on a Mac Mini if that matters.

Picture1-1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powermacG5 2.3ghz 2gig ram running logicpro7
doest look like you have installed azureus dont know if this could cause that problem thou.

Reaction score
You still have the mounted volume for Azureus open. It's showing as the 4th item in the left pane before the dividing line. You need to drag Azureus.app from the Azureus volume window to your Applications folder and then eject the volume by dragging it to your trash. This could be the cause of your problems as tiger2 points out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.