S/W to check memory leakage in QT on mac

Reaction score
Hi All,

I m using Qt 4.2.2 on my Intel MAC.
Is there any software which will get the memory leakeage in Qt on MAC Intel.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi All,

I m using Qt 4.2.2 on my Intel MAC.
Is there any software which will get the memory leakeage in Qt on MAC Intel.

Thanks.

G'day vishal.chauhan,

The following quote came from this link regarding Activity Monitor.

You will find the Activity Monitor at Macintosh HD>Applications>Utilities>Activity Monitor
Finding Potential Memory Leaks

If you are a long-time computer user you have probably encountered reports that a given application might have a memory leak. Memory leaks occur when a computer program fails to release memory that it is no longer using. In extreme cases the program continues to consume memory to the extent that the entire system’s performance is affected. For operating systems such as OS X that make use of virtual memory, it can take quite some time for the program’s performance to degrade significantly. If you are having a memory leak this process, based on this Macworld article, may help identify the culprit.

OP
V
Reaction score
G'day vishal.chauhan,

The following quote came from this link regarding Activity Monitor.

You will find the Activity Monitor at Macintosh HD>Applications>Utilities>Activity Monitor

Thanks.
I saw this Artical.
But Actually my problem was that I am developing a Qt project on Mac Intel and it is running correctly but when I m using this on power pc then it is giving error that not Enough stacks.

I have 1 GB memory on my Intel Mac while 256 on my Power Pc.
I donot know this is due to memory lekage or due to less capacity RAM.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.