To bootcamp it is?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro|1.83ghz|1GB|120GB|
I'm thinking of using bootcamp, so when I go on trips, I can play regular games. Maybe for some other stuff. The main thing I want to know is, will this system be able to run BF2142? BF2? CSS?:black:

Reaction score
someone called mikee1979 posted something recently, he said he installed it and it works fine, however he encountered problems after installing some other software, you should ask him

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro
I was able to install and run Counter-Strike Source, Call of Duty 2, as well as Half-Life 2 on my windows partition on my macbook pro. All of them play fine. You shouldn't have a problem.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Now I'm getting an error while trying to make a new partition.

"Your disk can not be partitioned becuase some files can't be moved"
"Back up the disk and use Disk Utility to format the disk as a single Mac OS Extended (Journaled) volume. Restore your information to the disk and try using Boot Camp Assistant again."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
If you want another partition, you have to first wipe the drive clean and then start over. That is the only way you can do it.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If I wipe my HD, will I need to reinstall OSX again, or will it keep all the defaulted files?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, 1991 Powerbook 100, Gen 2 Nano, Gen 1 Touch
Yes, you need to back up your HDD, format it and reinstall OS X. Then run bootcamp again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.