Lost Library ?

Reaction score
Somehow I have lost my library in my applications. I have searched for it in spotlight but I can't find it in there either. I do have the library for my photos but not for applications.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I'm not sure I understand. Can you explain in a little more detail what has gone missing? Your home folder's Library folder? Your Applications folder? Something else? Thanks!

OP
M
Reaction score
Sorry finally found it. It is just so much different then Windows was & I tend to freak out easily. Thanks for the help though

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Yes, Mac OS X takes some getting used to . It ISN'T Windows (and thank goodness for that!) and the conceptual model is quite a bit different in many places. Thats OK though, and that's one of the reasons these forums are here. We are happy to lend a hand. You will love your Mac - it just may take a little time to get proficient with it. Ask all the questions you need to!

OP
M
Reaction score
I love my new imac it is awsome. So fast & so sleek. Just wish that I gotten away from Windows years ago. Love to learn new things.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.