• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Wii remot on a mac.

Reaction score
Link

Found this in my early morning ramblins on the internet. First of all, will this really work? and secondly, how hard would this be if q1 is true? And if q1 is right, do you think you could also use a sony sixaxis control?

enjoy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
That looks pretty cool.

I don't know if it will work with your device, but I'd like to try something like that my self.

great link.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
I've seen guys playing Half Life 2 on what LOOKED like a macbook pro with the Wiimote.
*checks for link now*
here we go!
It was kinda laggy, but rather convincing. They mentioned some forums, but I didn't check them out :p
Might be an idea to check out the forums they mention in this vid, as you'd find details of how to do it yourself (possibly) It does look pretty cool though - but nothing beats the real thing and the virtual console ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.