• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Dreaming In Apple....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
I had a dream last night that an ex boyfriend of mine (that is now a marine and marrying my bestfriend while i was growing up ......whoaaaaa)

haha anyways that he wrote a poem and had a video shoot about how Macworld was corrupting my brain. weiiirrrdd.....

Reaction score
Get help honey!
tongue.gif

M

MacHeadCase

See? That's why it's better this way. To me it's clear he was on the dark side to begin with.
icon10.gif

OP
ambivalent
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
lol oh he is let me tell you. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Intel Imac Core 2 Duo//MacBook 1.83 Core 2 Duo//G5 Power Mac
:) Good you escaped

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
did your dream cursor go to the corner and bring up all open windows expose style?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
See? That's why it's better this way. To me it's clear he was on the dark side to begin with.
icon10.gif

If he was then during the dream, she would have had to reboot dur to the blue screen of death.

OP
ambivalent
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
hahahahhahaha. all i remember is a lot of fire too. **** maybe? windows in ****? i believe it.

???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.0Ghz
mmmm..... I think you either need to stop buying Apple products, get professional help or buy more apple.

Does Apple run a rehab program?

OP
ambivalent
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
haha might as well, i frequent AA i guess i can start going to Appleaddicts Annonymous too

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4 ghz, iPhone 4
I had a lot of dreams last night and none of them were about apples and all them were bad! lol.

OP
ambivalent
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
awe :( thats terrible. I dream A LOT lately. and they are so conplex and so many people and allll this crazy **** happends. Its weird.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.