• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac-Forums Userbar

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
hey whats up. now before you say "there is already a userbar thread".
I already know that. i just made this thread so more people could see this user bar sence its for this forum. i also put it in the userbar thread too.

I will be makeing several different ones too add to the thread. If anybody else makes any that is a mac forums userbar post it here.

MacForums.jpg

MacForumsMember.jpg

MacForumsModerator.jpg

MacForums2theultimateforum.jpg

MacForums2member.jpg

MacForums2moderator.jpg

MacForums3member.jpg

MacForums3Moderator.jpg

MacForums2membersince2005.jpg

MacForums2membersince2006.jpg

OP
kman445
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Reaction score
No. The only way I could do it is to take out the .com part. I just tell myself it's one of those "visually dynamic elements" I learned about in college. :)

Unfortunately, the web-based program I used to make the userbar places a lot of restrictions when you use the animated section. It makes the rest of the background black. What I'd really like to do is make it white, or red. Either of those would look better.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
No. The only way I could do it is to take out the .com part. I just tell myself it's one of those "visually dynamic elements" I learned about in college. :)

Unfortunately, the web-based program I used to make the userbar places a lot of restrictions when you use the animated section. It makes the rest of the background black. What I'd really like to do is make it white, or red. Either of those would look better.

speaking as a graphic artist, yes, it is more dynamic like that (the way it currently is). I think it looks pretty darn good actually. I just think a more subtle, or fluid animation would be nicer - but that's me being picky :p
Nice work!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.