• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Do Apple retail chains sell refurbs?

EDF

Reaction score
I want one but I rather go in without the hassle of shipping, do they sell them?

Thanks in advance.

Macbook BTW.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
The one in Sheffield (UK) sometimes has them, but not all the time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
at one of the stores in colorado they do.. you just have to catch them at the right time..

its worth a look.. or give your local apple store a call..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
The one at University Place in Seattle didn't have any when I bought my Mini last month, but they didn't say they don't carry them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
In one of the Portland stores I was told I had to order refurbs from the Online store. I was surprised. They did say that sometimes they have returns that they sell cheaper, but that didn't apply to my request.

A local third party store carries refurbs, but that is a hit and miss.

Just phone the store your interested in buying from.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.