• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I had the nerdiest dream...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
...That my brother got 2 Mac Pros and Dual 23 inch Apple Cinema Displays FOR EACH!

How it happened:

His iMac Core 1 Duo that he currently has crapped out(again, I had it and it died from time to time :( ) and my dad was feeling generous for christmas.

He got all this.and he set it up. There was DISASTER! He was plugging the mouse into the DVI port, plugging the display in to the firewire port, and he yells to me WHY DOESN'T MY COMPUTER WORK!!! Because you didn't set it up right. He started crying because he knew that he was an computer idiot(he is a bit in realy life, but he knows how to crete good stuff and such™ in iMovie).

NOTE:I have also had dreams that I was a Mac and a Dell was chasing me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
You might want to consult a psychiatrist.

OP
iRye
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Note:this Has Been Provided For Fun Purposes Only. Don't Take It Seriously, Mmkay?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I agree with Mr. Baggss ;)

Reaction score
Out of respect for the safety and well-being of psychiatrists everywhere, I would instead suggest you seek help from your local pet psychic.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
When my macbook was suffering RSD many months ago, I had a dream that it shut off on its own, then when I turned it back on it exploded and I was the only survivor for miles around. Thankfully Apple altered the heatsink just in time so my dream never became real :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Well, i just woke up, in my dream i was having a little party at home with all the main characters of Warcraft III... at least my occipital lobe renders better than my desktop...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Should the MAC be chasing the Dell; gaining ground with a machete in it's hand and a fearfully determined look in its eyes? Do I need to see someone too??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" 2.6GHz 4GB RAM
Mac-obsession gone amuck...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.