• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Free Office 2004 Student & Teacher

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on this? I received Office 2004 Student & Teacher edition (sealed box, full retail version) by US Postal Service about a week ago and have been completely unable to figure out where it came from.

Return address on the label is:

Creativity
3112 E Valley View Ter
Tacoma, WA 98404

Inside there is a packing slip with a different address:

Creativity
912 Omaha Ave
Essex, IA 51638

I've been unable to find the company online nor any way to contact them to figure out why this was shipped to me. I don't know if someone paid for it so I don't just want to ship it back, plus I wouldn't know which address to use. I already have Office 2004 on my Mac (bought and paid for before I received this package) so I couldn't use it if I wanted to.

Is anyone familiar with this "Creativity" place?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I tried searching for that company, but only found companies who develope software, not sell stuff like MS Office..

If you can't find anything else about it or anything, feel free to send it my way, I'll even pay shipping :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
If you don't need it, then eBay it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2 GB Ram,Mac Pro Dual 2.66,10 GB Ram Feeding into a 30" LCD
Can anyone shed some light on this? I received Office 2004 Student & Teacher edition (sealed box, full retail version) by US Postal Service about a week ago and have been completely unable to figure out where it came from.

Return address on the label is:

Creativity
3112 E Valley View Ter
Tacoma, WA 98404

Inside there is a packing slip with a different address:

Creativity
912 Omaha Ave
Essex, IA 51638

I've been unable to find the company online nor any way to contact them to figure out why this was shipped to me. I don't know if someone paid for it so I don't just want to ship it back, plus I wouldn't know which address to use. I already have Office 2004 on my Mac (bought and paid for before I received this package) so I couldn't use it if I wanted to.

Is anyone familiar with this "Creativity" place?

Personally I think it was Santa Claus!!! Old St. Nick hooked you up.

Reaction score
Sounds shady. I wouldn't have opened it and just had it returned to the sender.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
If I remember correctly,if you receive anything in the mail and you did not order it, it is yours to keep.

Reaction score
hey, if you want to sell it and make some cash, my friend is looking for this. let me know if you interested since you said you dont need it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Give it to me. Now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
Is there any mysterious white powder inside?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
Man im an idiot, i knew I typed my address wrong again, could you do me a favor and just mail it to me... ill pm you my real address thanks :bushman:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.