No sound in mpg files when i try to play them in quicktime

V

vandaleigh

they used to play just fine but now they dont, and when i open sixtyforce(emulator) it says something about a sound channel error and there is no sound in the rom if i try to play it.

used to work but not anymore and i cant remember what i did to or if i did anything to make it not work

OP
V

vandaleigh

they used to play just fine but now they dont, and when i open sixtyforce(emulator) it says something about a sound channel error and there is no sound in the rom if i try to play it.

used to work but not anymore and i cant remember what i did to or if i did anything to make it not work

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
rememeber to post only to one section of the forums when asking questions (it's save you grief from the admins/mods.

do you have flip4mac yet? that might do it...

welcome to the forums! (are you an architecht, and is your first name art?)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Merged Cross posted threads

Reaction score
Any luck?

Hey man any luck with your problem? If so I would love to hear what finally worked for you because I am haveing the EXACT same problem (and funny enough I also discovered it while using sixtyforce) thanks for whateverhelp you can give,

from another seinfeld fan,
chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.