Canon Printer printing too small

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 ghz 1.25 RAM 60 GB
I have a canon ip2400, and then, all of a sudden, whenever I print, the document comes out smaller than it should, like 50%. I went into system preferences, and checked printer size, and I tried every size, but it still comes out at 50%. When I go into printer preview, it comes up normal, but still prints at 50%, even though I tried different word processing programs, unplugging the printer, etc. any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram
did you change something on the printer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Before you print go to page setup, it is usually located in the File menu. Check the paper size for the printer you're using and make sure the scale is at 100%

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 ghz 1.25 RAM 60 GB
Before you print go to page setup, it is usually located in the File menu. Check the paper size for the printer you're using and make sure the scale is at 100%

it's always 100%, but it still prints 50%

Reaction score
I know this is a very old thread but I had the same problem with my canon pixma ip 4200. None of the solutions offered here worked but the problem went away after downloading a new copy of the driver.

Reaction score
print too small

The same thing happened to me last week. My macbook pro has been printing fine on a cannon 6120. It started printing at 50% with no changes made. It is set to print 100%. Tried to download new drivers, none available. Help!

Reaction score
canon small prints

Windows not Mac, but I was able to print normal size by using Chrome instead of Firefox. I guess it depends on the browser you use. I can't get it to work with Firefox.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.