PDA

View Full Version : HELP Quark 6.0 is driving me loco!!!!!

poloco
02-18-2004, 06:05 PM
Okay I'm trying to print a document from Quark 6.0 but I can't print it in color!!!!! How do I print in color! Please anyone out there. I'm running Jaguar and I'm trying to print to an HP office jet all in one.

bellastrada
02-18-2004, 06:17 PM
Okay I'm trying to print a document from Quark 6.0 but I can't print it in color!!!!! How do I print in color! Please anyone out there. I'm running Jaguar and I'm trying to print to an HP office jet all in one.

Change your printer in your print center, not in quark. I have the same problem and that what I,m doing!...good luck!

poloco
02-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Change your printer in your print center, not in quark. I have the same problem and that what I,m doing!...good luck!

I'm sorry that's way too vauge for me, I'm a bit thick. Change it in the print center, okay, but to what? I only have one printer. I'm sorry I don't understand. I'm glad to hear you have the same problem though, glad for me anyway. Could you go into a bit more detail please.

poloco
02-24-2004, 01:06 PM
I'm sorry that's way too vauge for me, I'm a bit thick. Change it in the print center, okay, but to what? I only have one printer. I'm sorry I don't understand. I'm glad to hear you have the same problem though, glad for me anyway. Could you go into a bit more detail please.

Okay, it's me again, I thought that I had figured out my problem but I'm back to square one. This is what's going on. If I create a document in Quark that's color, save it, close it and then reopen it, it prints grayscale. But if I create something and save it but don't close it and print it right away it will print in color? What the hell is going on!??? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?