Plug In File Help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" PowerBook G4; Black 30GB iPod Video
Hey guys...My first post, so Hi to everyone at Mac Forums. I downloaded a photoshop plug-in last night, (Lucis Art). The file is .8bp (a plug-in file) but it comes up with that theres no application that can open to software. Does anyone know of a free software, that can open .8bp files. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as Ive been waiting for ages to get this Plug In.

JTGFX

Edit: Im using a apple powerbook g4, if thats any help

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
http://www.lucisart.com/
Not sure if its a ppc or universal, Im only 14, so Im not an expert with this stuff, but thats the website if it helps. Im using a PowerBook G4 12" by the way.

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome herer JTGFX!

Either you downloaded the Windoze version of this plugin or you don't have Stuffit installed. This seems to be for an old version of Photoshop, btw. And the Mac version of this plugin is a Carbon file meaning the plugin works in either Mac OS 8-9 or Mac OS X Macs so depending on the hardware and software you own this simply might not work.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Cheers mate, Ive just checked, Ive definately got StuffIt. I'm Using OSX 10.4.8, so it must be compatible. Im gonna keep on looking for a way to get it, although it doesn't look to bright for the Plug-In. :(

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Edit: I downloaded the Windows version (I feel ashamed of myself LoL!) I just got the Mac version and Im gonna have a go at installin this version. Fingers crossed Lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.