Palm or Windows Mobile?

Reaction score
I have a question out there for you SmartPhone users . . .

I really need to get a new smartphone and I was looking at the treo 680. My last phone was a Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone . . . and although I couldn't install any software on it . . . with Missing Sync I WAS able to sync my phone very successfully. I was wondering how seamless it is for you palm users out there? Or blackberry? Does anyone have a comparison of the best experiences with Smartphones and Macs? (And don't let the Windows in Windows Mobile taint you! LOL . . . I feel the same way. I thought my mind was made up until I heard Andy Ihnatko saying it was his favorite mobile platform right now! Then I became full of questions!)

Thanks!

S

shawnb2

I've got a Verizon Palm Treo 700p and love it. Bought the Windows version first and took it back within a week. Was a pain to get around, plus IE didn't render the pages as well as Blazer does. Only problem which I'm finding out now with my first Mac is MSN is not supported so i have to switch my email. Same with the Treo. It's worth it though to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I just bought a Palm Treo 700P last Friday. VERY happy with it. Palm Desktop Software works great with it and I've had no problems so far. I just can't bring myself to buy Windows anything when there is a viable alternative out there. I considered a Blackberry, but was unsure of how well it would Sync/integrate with the mac. With the Palm, it's all there. Plus, you can sync you Palm contacts to your iPod with iSync

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.