Mac Torrent Programs

Reaction score
I'm currently using Limewire for my main downloading program. I also have Aquisition, but I don't find it to work that well. These programs work well for popular mainstream music, however theyre practically useless for underground stuff. I download alot of trance and house music. Its hard enough to even find a song, but when I do it will not connect and download.

Someone recommended that I try using torrent sites and/or programs. Any one have any good recommendations for Mac friendly torrent progams. I'd say about 85% of whjat i download is music.:headphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE use the search button at the top before posting a question. This has been asked and answered many, many times.

Reaction score
Although Schweb wants you to search, I would reccomend the program Transmission, it's very basic and very efficient for Torrent material.

D

DV'sG4

You can only use XTorrent if you have 10.4 and up ..if you happen too, GREAT! But if not, check out BitTorrent or Tomato Torrent..I find them relatively okay and I downnload the same types of music..House is my life! The only problem is you find alot of duplicates on many torrents because of the genre..there's alot of similar "mixes" out there..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Problem with xtorrent and tomato, is that you can't choose which files you want to download, you have to download the entire thing... or can you?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.