Printer recommendation

3finger

For the past two years I have owned an Epson Stylus CX5400. For the second of those two years, the unit has not been a functioning printer. First the black ink nozzle went totally bad; now nothing is printing. I have discovered through online investigation that this is not an isolated case. So even though the scanner function still works, I find myself again on the market for a new all-in-one system that's not going to cost me an arm or a leg, or even an arm. A few fingers would suffice.

I have looked into Canon or LexMark products, but I'm obviously a bit leery of making a purchase without some input from actual human beings. Any help out there for a reliable color inkjet printer/copier/scanner for less than $200 would be welcomed.

Thanks for the help. This is my first post here, and I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

OP
G

Guardian

Hello I just purchased a Brother HL-2070N black/white laser it is network capable and plugs into your router, or you can use it directly with the USB cable.

In canada it was $229.

So far it works perfectly

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.