• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Can it be that people know so little about mac?

O

octaveorange

I randomly stumbled upon this macmini review a few minutes ago. Though I do not personally own one, I own several mac computers, and this guys problems with the mini seem to be blanket issues he has with mac computers period. I found his "issues" to be rediculous, and it made him seem unworthy of his place in the tech review department. Maybe its just me though.

http://www.divisiontwo.com/articles/MacMini2.html

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
Yea but you can't argue with a fanboy...

OP
O

octaveorange

You can when said fanboy is whining about not being able to use Norton, adaware, etc.
You don't need that junk! He may as well complain that his car with an automatic transmission has no clutch pedal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
Good Comparison... Lol :spook:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz
That joke

-----------

Your head

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
My god, not that again. I think this was posted a long time ago here. The dood is full of it but it maybe just him taking a poke at Apple for the fun of it. Everything he says is totaly wrong. C:\Applications. hahahahahah!!

He tried to install a Windows version of Office 2003! hahahahahahahahahhaha!!

:spook: :spook: :spook:

OP
O

octaveorange

youre right. just did quick search in minimac/imac, and it was there. apologies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.